Description from Williams-Sonoma
From his studio in Buckinghamshire, England, designer and woodworker Geoffrey Fisher crafts one-of-a-kind bespoke designs for the home and garden. The simple, yet efficient, construction of this versatile garden trug offers ample space for toting all sizes of fruits and vegetables from garden to kitchen.
- Made by hand with solid European redwood.
- Sturdy and maneuverable 12″ handle detaches easily for compact storage.
- The trug can also be used to bundle a gift set.
- Finished with non-toxic, exterior eggshell paint for durability and lasting use.
- Constructed of 100% sustainable materials.
- 9 1/2″ x 17 1/2″ x 4 1/2″.
- 3 lbs. 12 oz.
- Made in England.
- A William-Sonoma Exclusive.