Description from Pottery Barn
We”˜ve re-created our popular Benchwright Dining Table in solid acacia for outdoor use while staying true to its inspiration of an early 20th-century work table. Grooves and saw marks on the wood’s surface create the look of salvaged lumber, and oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel.
- 4″ l x 40″ w x 30″ h; extends to 114″ l (seats 4–8)
- Detailed with a hand-rubbed finish.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Finished by hand using an exclusive layering technique that results in beautiful depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Overall (unextended): 74″ l x 40″ w x 30″ h
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 114″ l x 40″ w x 30″ h
- Extension Leaf (2): 20″ l x 40″ w x 2.5″ thick
- Apron: 1.5″ h
- Legs: 3.5″ sq x 27.5″ h
- Umbrella Hole: 2.50″ diam
- Clearance Under Table: 27.25″
- Distance Between Legs: 55″ at sides; 29.5″ at head
- Weight: 194 lb