Description from Pottery Barn
We‘ve re-created our popular Benchwright Dining Table in solid acacia for outdoor use while staying true to its inspiration of an early 20th-century work table. Oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel.
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Finished by hand, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Detailed with a hand-rubbed finish.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Comfortably sits up to 4; sits up to 8 comfortably when extended.
- Table: 40″ wide x 74″ long x 30″ high; extends to 114″ long
- Overall (unextended): 40″ wide x 74″ long x 30″ high
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 40″ wide x 114″ long x 30″ high
- Extension Leaf (2): 40″ wide x 20″ long x 2.5″ thick
- Apron: 1.5″ high
- Legs: 3.5″ square, 27.5″ high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.50″ diameter
- Clearance Under Table: 27.25″
- Distance Between Legs: 55″ at sides; 29.5″ at head
- Weight: 194 pounds