Description from Restoration Hardware
Boxwood’s dense evergreen leaves – symbols of strength and permanence – have made the plant a favorite for shaping into topiaries since ancient times. These stately, low-maintenance specimens arrive fresh from Oregon’s Willamette Valley and will thrive outdoors in Zones 5-8.
- Classic topiary shapes
- Easy to care for
- Plant in well-draining soil
- Fertilize once a year (the first week of March) with a balanced, slow release fertilizer
- Planter sold separately
- Topiaries are non-returnable and non-refundable, with the exception of manufacturer defects or damages.
- Small: 15″-18″ diam.; 5-gal. pot
- Medium: 18″-21″ diam.; 7-gal. pot
- Large: 21″-24″ diam.; 7-gal. pot
- Dwarf Globe: 8″ diam.; 1-gal. pot
Prices range from $45.00 to $325.00