Description from Tradlands
We don’t have to tell you that this is the shirt you’ve been looking for. You already know that. It’s the perfect flannel for Fall, Winter, and even Spring. Great flannel shirts for women are hard to come by. What do you look for in a flannel? Women search for one as substantial and comfortable as those found in the menswear aisles. The search ends here with a button-up that is flattering and fit for you. Durable, detailed, a shirt that will clearly stand the test of time, this mid-weight fabric is brushed on both sides for extra-softness. Worried about fading or bleeding? This flannel is yarn-dyed for lasting color.
Lumberjacks, Bean boots, campfires, and snowy peaks high in Colorado’s mountains are the accessories for the Arapahoe buffalo check. With its fresh color and large pattern this shirt is the focus of any outfit or panorama. You can pair it perfectly with boyfriend jeans and boots for an outdoor adventure or leggings, flats, and a glass of wine by the fireplace.
- 100% Heavy Cotton Flannel
- Red and Black Buffalo Check
- Gently Tailored and Relaxed Fit
- Double Stitched Large Black Matte Buttons
- 8 Button Front = No More Boob Gap
- Sewn by Union Workers in Fall River, Massachusetts
- Ships Free via 2-3 Day USPS Priority
- Machine Wash and Gets Better with Time