Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
All-In-One Rain Barrel Holds 75 Gallons
- A stylish way to collect free (and chlorine-free) rainwater for your gardens
- Appealing shape and faux sandstone finish
- Help conserve water, a precious natural resource
- How much rainfall can you collect from your roof?
The appealingly simple shape of this rain barrel conceals a number of smart features. In addition to a brass tap for filling a watering can, there’s a threaded fitting in the bottom for attaching a garden hose. The childproof top has a non-corroding screen to catch leaves and other debris. The overflow spout can be connected to a second rain barrel, and the decorative feet make it extremely stable. Plus the style, resembling a stoneware olive jar, is a pleasing alternative to whiskey-style barrels. Made of durable polyethylene.
- UV-stable polyethylene
- 22″ in diameter x 45″ H
- Holds 75 gallons
- Not for drinking water use
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive