It’s that in-between season: one day you head out the door in a short-sleeve shirt, the next day you’re nestled under a blanket while drinking a hot cup of tea. One way to guarantee you’ll still get a dose of natural beauty even when the weather’s unseasonably chilly: bring the outdoors in. Here, some examples from Remodelista this week.
- Steal This Look: An Innovative Family Loft Living Room
- Object of Desire: The Elemental Manico Chair
- 10 Easy Pieces: Round Bedside Tables with Storage
- A Cookery Writer Lives Here: A 232-Year-Old House in Bath Turned Holiday Let
- Soap & Salvation: An Energizing Concept Store in Rye, East Sussex
- 10 Easy Pieces: Ceramic Utensil Crocks