Everyone has different comfort levels when it comes to DIY. Some are perfectly happy getting down and dirty with glue guns, hammers, and beyond, while others prefer to leave the “doing” to professionals and focus on just the designing. In the end, it’s the DIY spirit that counts, as evidenced in these projects featured on our sister sites:
- For all the gift guides on Remodelista this year, go here.
- The Modern Menorah: 10 Minimalist Designs for Hanukkah (and More)
- Joyeux Noël: How to Throw a Holiday Party the French Way
- Aha! Design: The Organized Home, Dog-Friendly Edition
- Aha! Hack: A No-Drill Hanging Solution for Kitchen Tools
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation