It’s January and we are outwardly back to work. Inwardly, though, we are all dreaming of hunkering down in one of these cozy, considered, far-from-the-city nests, featured on Remodelista this week.
- The Canadian Ikea: Good-Looking, Neutral Rugs from EQ3
- The Germantown Laundromat: An Eco-Minded Gathering Spot in the Hudson Valley, Mending Services Included
- 10 Easy Pieces: A New Wave of Organic Laundry Soaps
- By Candlelight: How to Survive the Winter (Plus Five Tapers to Buy)
- Expert Advice: Strategies for Successful Decluttering, from the Authors of ‘New Minimalism’