September isn’t just back-to-school season; it’s also back-indoors time to focus on some domestic chores. First up: Ready your kitchen for all the holiday cooking and lunchbox-packing you’ll be doing in the coming months. Here’s how to get it organized:
1. Go minimalist.
2. Think like a shopkeeper.
3. Clean out your pantry.
4. Get back-to-school supplies—for the kitchen.
5. Upgrade your trash bin.
- LA Noir: Architect Takashi Yanai’s Humble-Chic Bungalow
- Unplugged: A Young Couple’s DIY, Totally Off-the-Grid Cabin in the New Hampshire Woods
- Steal This Look: A Japanese Bathhouse in a London Mews
- Inspired by Absence: Art and Old-World Architecture at Hotel Palazzo Daniele in Italy
- 10 Easy Pieces: French Bistro Chairs, High to Low