White Grape Vine Gift – Lakemont Variety
Send a Grape Vine Gift to someone who enjoys a nice sweet grape, a glass of white wine and a potter about in the garden.
Let special someone appreciate wine a little more by sending them their very own White Grape Vine Gift for wine making!
Grapes are said to be a symbol of good luck and have links with many festivities.
The Lakemont variety is a sweet honey like grape which is delicious straight from the vine and makes a good sweet white wine. The green-yellow oval shaped fruit is ready for picking from the end of September and is a good reliable cropper.
This sweet grape variety grows very well in the UK and is both hardy and disease resistant.
- Grapes are grown on vines, meaning that they require an object to climb in order to grow strong and produce a healthy crop.
- We recommend positioning your grape vine in a south facing position against a garden trellis or pergola.
- Help the grape vine to grow by training the vines along and around frames.
- Our grape vines are easy to look after and can be kept in their pot for one season before being repotted or transplanted into the ground.
- Vines can be cut back during Winter months to encourage new growth in the Spring and Summer months.
- Grape Vine Gift supplied in a 3 litre pot. Approximately 60cm in height (in Summer months).
- Remember – Grape Vines are deciduous and are dormant during Winter months.