The Stanley Hardware gate latch is an ornamental latch made for flush mounted applications and is ideal for use on single-acting, outswinging or inswinging gates and doors. The self-latching design is released by simply raising the trip with a fingertip, or can be rigged to open with a cord or wire. The latch can fit padlocks up to 11/32 inch in diameters for added security. The base of the gate latch measures 1-21/32-by-1-3/8 inches, comes in a zinc plated finish, and includes all screws needed for mounting.
- Gate latch made for flush mounted applications; ideal for single-acting, outswinging or inswinging gates and doors
- Self-latching; released by raising the trip and can be rigged to open with cord or wire
- Fits padlocks up to 11/32-inch diameter for added security
- Zinc plated finish; includes all mounting screws
- Base measures 1-21/32-by-1-3/8 inches