Classic Basil Collection, 4″ Plant 6-Pack
Enjoy the flavors of three sustainably grown unique basil varieties all summer long. The herb’s tender, glossy dark green leaves are famous for their bright taste that evokes the spicy sweetness of anise, clove and mint. Use them fresh or dried in Mediterranean and Southeast Asian recipes.
Sweet Basil: The most common basil variety, with large, smooth, green leaves that are ideal for tomato sauces, and salads.
Genovese Basil: Glossy Italian heirloom variety with extra-large, dark-green leaves that are a favorite for making pesto.
Serrata Basil: Unique basil with bright green leaves and dramatically serrated edges. Its distinctly spicy flavors make the variety well suited to Asian cooking.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- 3″ to 4″ high plants ship in 4″ diam. grower’s pots.
- Require full sun and regular water.
- Six plants, two of each variety.
- Sustainably grown in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.