Description from Williams-Sonoma
Combining the duties of both a chef’s knife and a cleaver, this santoku is deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing. The high-carbon-steel blade has shallow oval-shaped depressions along the cutting edge that keep foods from adhering to it.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 5″ knife: 5″ long blade; 4 1/2″-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- 7″ knife: 7″ long blade; 4 1/2″ long handle; 4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation