Description from Williams-Sonoma
Make the most of your harvest of homegrown herbs by drying them to enjoy throughout the year. Our simple stacking wooden rack from Italy is ideal for air-drying herbs with a low moisture content, such as rosemary, oregano, savory and thyme.
- Easy way to preserve herbs for use in cooking for months to come.
- All components made from FSC-certified oiled beech wood.
- Stacking trays are spaced to provide maximum air circulation; two middle trays have screen bottoms to promote speedy drying.
- Easily disassembles into a compact box for convenient storage.
- Simple assembly required.
- Set includes three stackable trays, one cover and twelve wooden pegs.
- 14 1/2 “ x 6″ x 20″ overall.
- Made in Italy.