Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
- Tough, long-wearing clogs, back by customer demand!
- High back keeps feet dry and mud-free
- Molded cork insole for comfort; rugged tread provides secure footing
- Women’s whole sizes 6-11; if you wear a half size, we recommend ordering the next smaller whole size
- Easy to clean; just remove insoles and hose off clogs
- we also offer replacement insoles
Everyone is wearing “garden” clogs these days, but only these, first introduced over 20 years ago, are made specifically for garden work. The pliable, rubber-like plastic and waterproof one-piece construction are tougher than spongy EVA clogs, and offer full protection – you can even dig in them. The molded cork insole won’t compress like foam ones, and it can be removed when you want to hose your clogs clean. That’s a must for real gardeners. The ultimate in all-weather footwear, our Garden Clogs stand up to the heaviest chores and last for years.