Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
- Tough, long-wearing clogs, back by customer demand!
- High back keeps feet dry and mud-free
- Molded cork insole for comfort; rugged tread provides secure footing
- Women’s whole sizes 6-11; if you wear a half size, we recommend ordering the next smaller whole size
- Easy to clean; just remove insoles and hose off clogs
- we also offer replacement insoles
Everyone is wearing “garden” clogs these days, but only these, first introduced over 20 years ago, are made specifically for garden work. The pliable, rubber-like plastic and waterproof one-piece construction are tougher than spongy EVA clogs, and offer full protection you can even dig in them. The molded cork insole won’t compress like foam ones, and it can be removed when you want to hose your clogs clean. That’s a must for real gardeners. The ultimate in all-weather footwear, our Garden Clogs stand up to the heaviest chores and last for years.