Description from Duluth Trading Company
It’s a first for bibs: adding just a hint of spandex so the fabric stretches right long with you – no pinching or pulling, no straps digging into your shoulders. Talk about liberating! Our DuluthFlexâ„¢ Denim gives you broken-in comfort right from the get-go, plus a stain-resistant finish that lets spills (even grease and oil) roll right off. 13 pockets keep essentials at the ready. We’ve even added water-resistant double-layer knees with internal pouches, so you can insert knee pads (sold separately) to cushion your work. All told, they’re an overall improvement!
- The only women’s denim bib overalls with a bit of spandex woven in for easy-moving flex
- Adjustable, stay-put straps won’t slide off shoulders
- 13 pockets, including bellowed cargo pocket, 2 utility pockets, even an organizer multi-pocket with cell phone sleeve on the bib
- Water-resistant double-layer knees with internal pouches for knee pads
- 12-oz. 99% cotton/1% spandex denim is stone washed for a soft, supple feel
- Stain- and moisture-resistant fabric treatment
- Rugged hardware with a brushed silver finish
- Fits both curvy and straight body shapes
- Machine wash
The Gardenista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.