Description from 1stdibs
A whimsical and colorful Asian inspired “Pagoda” form birdcage in sheet steel and metal wire, probably 1920’s, with 2 access compartments on each side and a pull out tray at the botom, all on paw-form feet. Very unique. Can be hung by the ring on top.
- OF THE PERIOD : Art Deco
- COUNTRY : United States
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE : 1920’s
- MATERIALS : brightly painted sheet metal and wire
- CONDITION : Distressed. Some paint loss but adds interest.
- WEAR : Wear consistent with age and use
- HEIGHT : 25 in. (63 cm)
- WIDTH : 15 in. (38 cm)
- DEPTH : 12 in. (30 cm)
- DEALER LOCATION : New York, NY
- NUMBER OF ITEMS : 1
- REFERENCE NUMBER : LU83701096434