Description from West County Gardener
The Work glove is our most popular multi-purpose glove. Use it for general yard maintenance, light hauling, pruning, and planting. Our Work glove is made from supple hi-tech synthetic fabrics that are lightweight, flexible, durable and machine washable.
We designed our Work glove to fit women and fit men. This means that each glove feature is optimally placed for maximum comfort, fit, and performance for every hand size.
The Work glove is reinforced everywhere your hand comes in contact with tools or soil. The palm is lightly padded for impact protection. The 4-way stretch nylon mesh back improves ventilation, flexibility, and fit. The adjustable elastic cuff keeps out dirt and is brushed on the inside for added comfort. Our signature terry cloth thumb functions as a brow wipe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Terry cloth brow wipe – Poly/Cotton loop terry thumb for extra absorption.
- Padded Synthetic Suede Palm – Polyurethane/nylon suede palm protects from thorns, glass, rough surfaces, and tool impact.
- Reinforced stress points – Extra layer of protective suede is added to all stress and normal wear points
- Adjustable cuff – Brushed, anti static polyester elastic for comfort. Keeps out dirt and debris.
- Stretch mesh back – 4-way stretch nylon mesh for enhanced ventilation, flexibility, and fit.
- High Visibility Colors – If you lay your gloves down, the high-visibility colors always let you know where you left them.
- Machine Washable – Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. Won’t shrink, harden, or crack. Always close Velcro tabs before laundering.