Description from Restoration Hardware
In the classic tradition of vintage silver serveware, our silverplate reproductions were inspired by those in grand European hotels, restaurants, railways and steamships. Antiqued to assume the genteel patina of age, their cast brass construction lends them prized durability and longevity.
- Expertly crafted from durable, solid cast brass
- Thickly plated in silver and aged for an antiqued look
- Handcrafted vintage details
- Arrives with a lightly antiqued patina
- Pieces may be polished or allowed to patina over time, a natural feature of silverplate that enhances its character and appeal
- Strainer top with tight-fitting lid
- Features vintage ribbed detail around the lid and base
- Hand wash only
- Dimensions :4″ diam., 9½”H; 22 fl. oz.