Description from Restoration Hardware
Inspired by French wooden planters that traditionally house citrus plants, these versions make handsome quarters for any small tree or shrub.
- Crafted from powdercoated, weather-friendly aluminum
- Accented with finials and rings
- Elevated on square stepped legs
- Suited for planting citrus, topiaries, laurels, magnolias, palms or coniferous trees
- Includes drainage holes with rubber plugs
- Catalog and Web only
- Small Overall: 20½” sq., 23¼”H; 60 lbs.
- Medium Overall: 23½” sq., 27½”H; 70 lbs.
- Large Overall: 27″ sq., 31½”H; 95 lbs.
- Trough Overall: 38¾”L x 20½”W x 23¼”H; 77 lbs.
Prices range from $545.00 to $859.00
$545.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Restoration Hardware