Description from Restoration Hardware
Striking in its simplicity, our fire table combines a robust, grounded shape and clean lines for a rustic modern feel. The fire inside punctuates the purity of the form. Crafted of lightweight, weather- and heat-resistant fibercast concrete in a palette of finishes inspired by natural stone.
- Table is hand cast in the USA
- Heat-resistant fibercast concrete is durable and weather resistant, with a protective, industrial-grade UV finish
- Each fire table will develop a patina when left outdoors; finish varies, and no two are exactly alike
- Includes black lava rock and black stainless steel burners
- Battery-operated ignition (AAA battery included)
- Recessed glides allow for proper leveling of the table
- Adjustable flame control
- Attaches to a natural gas source; professional installation by a licensed contractor required
- 8′ commercial-grade connector hose included
- 43″ fire table rated at 100,000 BTUs; 60″ fire table rated at 160,000 BTUs
- CSA-approved for safe, sustainable, clean-burning fuel by the Canadian Standards Association, the sole organization that provides electrical and gas standards for the USA and Canada
- For outdoor use only
- To ensure safe operation, follow included instructions and warnings
- Concrete may exhibit spotting and hairline cracks due to the elements; scratches may appear due to usage
- Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or gas supplier
- Clean with a damp cloth. Wipe exterior surfaces with a mild dishwashing soap or baking soda, and rinse clean with water. Avoid abrasive soaps and cleaners. Wipe up spills quickly to avoid staining; avoid standing water. When not in use, a custom-fit cover must be used to guard against moisture and the elements. This will protect the finish and prolong the life of the fire table.
- 5-year warranty on finish and 2-year warranty on burn components
- Sur Last® custom-fit outdoor covers also available (sold separately)
- Small: 43″ diam., 12½”H; 125 lbs.
- Large: 60″ diam., 12½”H; 218 lbs.
Prices range from $1796.00 to $2846.00