Description from Rejuvenation
A household workhorse not limited to particular architectural styles, this short, classic fixture provided basic lighting needs for many kinds of rooms. Today, customers favor it for bathrooms, closets, porches, hallways, side-door entries, second-story rooms…
- Vintage flush fixtures were composed of a brass ring installed over a separate porcelain socket – bare bones lighting, indeed. Our reproductions are fully wired to modern UL specs, but they’re just as versatile, providing low-profile lighting for most any room of homes of any style.
- Simple spun-brass body
- Built to order to your custom specifications in our Portland, Oregon factory
- Solid brass parts
- Compatible with 3-1/4″ fitter shades
- Choose standard incandescent or energy-efficient GU24 sockets
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor use (UL Rated Damp)
- Assembled in the U.S.A.