Description from Williams-Sonoma
The most flavorful teas come from fresh, homegrown herbs. The tea herbs garden kit makes it simple to grow your own right from seed. Start the seeds indoors and then sow them in pots indoors or outdoors. Each kit contains a grow tray with seed-growing pellets, reusable tea bags and seed packets for eight types of herbs. Step-by-step instructions help you create the perfect tea garden in just a few weeks.
- Grow tray holds 36 pellets and can be used to grow herbs, vegetables, fruits or flowers.
- Tray comes with clear fitted dome to provide consistent humidity.
- Peat pellets provide optimum growing conditions for seeds.
- Seeds are pesticide- and herbicide-free.
- Grown in Oregon, USA.
- 8 seed packets, 1 each of: anise hyssop, ashwagandha, chamomile, echinacea, horehound, lemon balm, peppermint and tulsi.
- 11″ x 11″ x 2 1/2″ plastic greenhouse with cover.
- 10 reusable drawstring bags.
- Specially formulated liquid nutrients.
- Laminated info cards on each plant.
- Growing guide with step-by-step instructions.