Description from Williams-Sonoma
The Japanese-crafted Hori knife is an infinitely useful tool designed for a lifetime of cutting, digging, sawing, trimming, transplanting and more. Equipped with sharp smooth and serrated blades, measuring marks and a precise point, it will come in handy every time you’re in the garden. Named for the Japanese word for “dig,” it’s crafted in Japan to the highest standards of quality and performance.
- Two-sided knife blade, with straight edge for weeding and cultivating and serrated edge for cutting roots, dividing plants and trimming branches.
- Stainless-steel blade is tempered for maximum durability, with a mirror finish that helps prevent oxidation.
- Handy inch and millimeter indicators let you measure soil depth for easy planting.
- Beautifully grained and durable solid Japanese tamo-wood handle is double riveted to the blade for stability.
- Riveted faux-leather sheath loops to your belt.
- 6 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ blade; 12 1/2″ long overall.
- 7.6 oz.
- Handcrafted at a 50-year-old workshop in Japan.