Description from Williams-Sonoma
Ring molds are the pastry chef’s secret for baking cake layers, setting mousse tarts and creating layered ice creams, as well as for supporting decorations until they’re set in place. Our professional-quality square rings are crafted of durable stainless steel that retains its shape through years of regular use.
- Use for baking, freezing or decorating an endless array of pastry recipes.
- Durable stainless steel won’t warp, corrode, chip or rust.
- Thin but strong steel allows even, thorough baking of crusts.
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France by de Buyer.
- 12 cm: 4 3/4″ sq., 1 3/4″ high.
- 16 cm: 6 1/4″ sq., 1 3/4″ high.
- 20 cm: 7 3/4″ sq., 1 3/4″ high.
- 24 cm: 9 1/2″ sq., 1 3/4″ high.
Prices range from $19.95 to $26.95