Description from The Home Depot
Easily cook a hot breakfast or satisfying dinner at the campsite, hunting lodge, or weekend cabin with the Sportsman Series Portable Double Burner Cast Iron Stove. Deigned to be both portable and tough, the stove is constructed of a solid piece of heavy-duty cast iron for strength and durability. The cooking surface measures 21 in. long by 11.5 in. deep, so you can use full size pots and skillets. The Portable Cast Iron Camp Stove weighs 16 lbs. but packs a capacity of 17,060 BTUs when connected to a LP tank.
- Great cooking at the campsite, hunting lodge, or weekend cabin
- Generous cooking surface can accommodate full size pots and skillets
- Constructed of a single solid piece of cast iron, no assembly required
- 17,060 BTUs with zinc valve hooks up to LP tank
- BTUs: 5 wk/hr
- Regulator hose and propane tank not included, Use the with the LPHK5, sportsman regulator
- Hose kit sold separately
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation