Description from Williams-Sonoma
English designer, food writer and avid gardener Sophie Conran designed these pruners for use in her own garden, emphasizing comfort and efficiency. The lightweight tool is beautifully crafted and perfectly balanced for the female hand.
- Specially formulated stainless steel keeps its sharp edge and resists rust even when the pruners are forgotten outside and exposed to the elements.
- Designed for the female hand.
- Carefully honed stainless-steel cutting blades are spring-loaded for precise control.
- Designed for easy trimming, pruning and snipping without hand fatigue.
- Solid brass lock keeps the blades safely closed for storage.
- 11″ long.
- Designed by Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball, a company founded in Sheffield, England, renowned for its high-quality gardening tools.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.