Description from Ikea
- Helps you save energy and reduce your environmental impact because it is powered by a solar panel that converts sunlight into electricity.
- Easy to use because no cords or plugs are needed.
- When lit, the flowers create atmosphere in the dark.
- Cord length btwn lights: 9 7/8 “
- Cord length from solar panel: 157 1/2 “
- Total length: 266 “
- Position the solar panel for maximum exposure to sunlight.
- Recharging time is 9-12 hours in sunlight, but over 12 hours on a cloudy day.
- When the battery is fully charged, the product will give full light for approx. 12 hours.
- On-off switch.
- Built-in LED light source.
- LED life time approx. 20,000 hours.
- Light color; warm white (3000 Kelvin).
- Approved for use as outdoor lighting, IP 44.
- One rechargeable AAA 1.2V NiMH battery is included.
- IKEA. Model J1110 Solvinden. This lamp is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ to D.
$12.99 USD at time of publication Buy from Ikea