Description from Pottery Barn
Hand-spun jute is braided, then wound and stitched in a spiral to form this sustainably harvested jute rug that highlights the fiber’s natural color variations.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- Handmade by artisan rug makers.
- Fully reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Braided and stitched by hand of earth-friendly jute, a fast-growing, renewable natural fiber.
- 6′ diameter
- 8′ diameter
Prices range from $152.00 to $254.00
$152.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Pottery Barn