Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
Root veggies like carrots and beets will stay fresh all winter and even grow sweeter in this storage bin. Just fill with layers of damp sand or sawdust, alternating with layers of carrots or beets, and put in a cool, dark place. Potatoes, turnips and squash can go right in the bin without sand.
- Heavy wire frame with jute liner
- Store root crops in any cool, dark area
- Sturdy steel wire and jute
- 18″ W x 12-1/2″ L x 8-1/2″ H
- Imported fabric
- Item # 38-751
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive