Description from Knoll
Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has been the category standard ever since.
- Seat and back are woven vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Straps are solid pure vinyl with no fillers and sewn onto the mesh seat and back with teflon thread
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Wheels are cast aluminum with rubber tires and differential axle
- Glides included
- Width: 25 ½”
- Depth: 76″
- Height: 36″
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation