Description from Spring Hill Nurseries
Outstanding Color Changes with the Seasons!
An exciting new color combo for Hydrangea! Reblooming, mounded Pistachio features stunning flowers with extraordinary and variable coloration. New breeding enables these remontant, Hydrangea macrophylla varieties to have stronger stems and more tolerance to disease. Begins flowering midsummer for several weeks, often until first frost. Grows 24-36″ high with a 36-60″ spread. Ships in a Jumbo 5″ pot. Hydrangea macrophylla ‘Horwack’ PPAF
- Zones: 5-9
- Light: Full Sun to Full Shade
- Botanical Name: Hydrangea macrophylla 'Horwack' PPAF
- Sun Exposure: Shade/Partial Shade/Full Sun
- Height/Habit: 24 – 36″
- Spread: 36 – 60″
- Spacing: 36 – 60″
- Hardiness Zone: 5 – 9 (-20 degrees F)
- Foliage Type: Medium green leaves
- Flower Form: Ball shaped flowers
- Flower Color: Outstanding color changes with the seasons! As incRedible 9″ long clusters of flowers form in early
- Flowering Date: Begins mid summer
- Planting Requirements: Best in morning sunlight and afternoon shade.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained, moist soil is preferred. Flower color will change if soil is treated.
- Growth Rate: Fast