Description from Williams-Sonoma
Enjoy fresh-from-the-garden pesto all spring and summer with this cold-hardy variety of basil (Ocimum basilicum). Very easy to grow, the annual yields aplentiful harvest of extra-large aromatic green leaves you can use fresh or dried to season vegetables, pizza, tomato sauces and salads. Basil is also known as a powerful antioxidant and has been used by herbalists to treat colds, curb indigestion and boost the immune system.
- Appropriate for all growing zones.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Requires full sun.
- Grows to 24″ high, 12″ wide.
- 16″-high plant ships in a 4″ diam. nursery pot, wrapped in burlap and tied with a ribbon.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to HI.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.