Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
- Store your garden harvest for months of enjoyment
- Ideal for keeping apples, squash, potatoes and more
- Drawers can be removed to create taller spaces for pumpkins, squash and other large produce
- Perfect for drying herbs, too
Years ago, people stored “keeper” crops such as apples, winter squash, onions and potatoes on rustic wooden racks like this one. The drawers are slatted to ensure good air circulation, and they slide out for easy access. For best results, the rack should be located in a cool, dark cellar or shed.
- Untreated, rough-cut Chinese fir
- Place in a cool, dry area