Description from Williams-Sonoma
These are traditional baskets designed for storing onions, but you could also use them for potatoes, apples and other fresh produce. The baskets are hand woven of sturdy rattan reeds, with an ear handle on one side that allows for hanging in the pantry.
- Hand woven of natural rattan.
- Allows for air circulation to keep onions cool and dry, prolonging freshness.
- Small basket: 6 1/2″ top diam., 8 1/2″ high (13 1/4″ high including handle).
- Large basket: 8″ top diam., 9 1/2″ high (14″ high including handle).
- Set of two, one of each size.
- Made in the Philippines.