Description from Stargazer Perennials Online Plant Nursery
New Dawn rose is an excellent baby blush pink climbing rose. The bright green glossy foliage is so tough, hardy and disease resistance that you will want to grow this climbing rose not just for the lovely blooms, but also for its gorgeous foliage! A gardener’s favorite since it was first introduced in 1931, New Dawn grows to 10 feet tall and 7 feet wide. A reliable repeat blooming climbing rose; New Dawn rose produces tight pale pink buds that open to double 45 petal flowers in the most lovely shade of pale, blush pink. The delightful light and sweet fragrance is most prominent in the heat of the day, or when blooms are cut for the flower vase.
Quick to start blooming in late spring, New Dawn rose keeps up the floral show until late fall. For increased hardiness, vigor and bloom production we grow New Dawn climbing rose on its own-root making it ideal for cold weather or warm weather gardens everywhere. Our healthy roses are ready to be planted in your garden upon arrival.
- PESTICIDE-FREE: All of our plants are grown with sustainable organic methods.
- MATURE SIZE: 10′ tall x 7′ wide
- USDA HARDINESS: Zones 4-9
- FRAGRANCE: Sweet tea
- COLOR: Blush baby pink
- BLOOM SIZE:Double petal blooms, with 40 – 45 petals per bloom
- FOLIAGE: Dark green
- GROWS BEST IN: Full sun with well-drained soil
- SHIPPED IN: 4 inch container with soil actively growing