Description from Grow Organic
Nagami Kumquat Tree (Semi-dwarf) (Potted) – FT259
- Semi-dwarf on Cunningham rootstock
- Zones: 9-10 (protect when temperature falls below 24°F)
- Fruit: Small fruit develops orange color in winter. Eaten whole, as the skin is sweeter than the tart flesh.
- Facts of note: Most cold hardy of all citrus. It also is one of the slowest growing. It is a wonderful container plant because it is easy to maintain the size of the plant. In climates with adequate summer heat, it will produce abundant flowering for a bountiful harvest of colorful winter fruit.
- Works well in a container
- Item Model Number: FT259
- Shipping Dimensions: 48.25 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 pounds
$24.99 USD at time of publication Buy from Grow Organic
The Gardenista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.