Description from Lehman Hardware & Appliances
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a used one for sale, because this workhorse of a mower is built to last for decades. In fact, this model was recommended to us by a landlord who uses it to mow multiple lawns every week. Heavier than other reel mowers (a strapping 50 lb), its solid 12-gauge steel frame plows through grass and won’t bounce over weeds and bumps in your yard.
- Reel has 6 tempered, heat-treated, blades
- Adjustable cutting height between 1″ and 3″
- Strong, virtually unbreakable handle (35″L) has an ergonomic design and comfortable grips, so it’s suited for operators of different heights
- Roller is adjustable three-piece poly
- Steel wheels have semi-pneumatic tires (10″ODx1-3â„4″: thick).
- 3-year warranty
- 21″W cut
- 2’W, overall
- 50 lb
- Made in China, with final tuning and sharpening by skilled Amish craftsmen