Description from VOLT Lighting
Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
The LED Innovator Top Dog is a low voltage LED outdoor light that is truly one of a kind. Featuring heavy duty (unlinke most path lights) construction from bottom to top that will easily outlast the traditional path/area lights. Combines the durability of a sealed spotlight with the concept of an adjustable path light. Adjustable glare guard and knuckle for increased photometric control. Solid cast brass with premium components and a lifetime warranty. It is outfitted with a VOLT® LED mr16 that is 80% more efficient than a halogen lamp AND lasts 8-10 times longer. Energy savings and less maintenance–all while being green and utilizing the latest technology. The light from VOLT’s LED Innovator Top Dog low voltage LED outdoor light fixture matches the exact look of a halogen in both color and brightness – you will not see a difference in light quality or effect between a halogen or the VOLT® LED Innovator Top Dog.
- Solid brass construction
- Bronze finish – Also available in a copper finish. See VOLT’s® Innovator Top Dog – Copper Finish
- Height is 25″ tall
- Choose between 48″ standard OR 25′ hub ready 16 gauge, SPT-2 lead wire
- Uses MR16 Lamp (maximum rating 20 watts).
- Adjustable glare guard for optimal spread and glare protection
- Stainless steel bulb clip holder to prevent bulb from loosening after install.
- Completely sealed. Silicon at lead wire exit, o-rings in knuckle and in threading of body.
- UL braided sleeve protectors over internal wiring to prevent chaffing, mirror reflector for maximizing light output and heat shielding internal wiring.
- Low voltage LED, 10-15 volts
- Requires VOLT’s® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)
- VOLT’s® Lifetime Warranty