Description from Williams-Sonoma
Brew your own kombucha, an ancient fermented tea-based drink that delivers a potent dose of probiotics and other healthful nutrients. This energizing, detoxifying beverage is easy to make at home with our kit from the experts at Kombucha Brooklyn. The first-ever kit for making flavored kombucha, ours includes everything you need to brew three 1-gal. batches in mango, raspberry and blueberry-ginger flavors.
- Brew your own kombucha, an ancient fermented tea-based drink prepared with a culture known as SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast).
- Kit contains everything you need to brew three 1-gal. batches: tea, sugar, SCOBY, liquid starter, glass jar with cover and thermometer.
- Kombucha Brooklyn’s proprietary tea blend is a mix of fair-trade organic English Breakfast, gunpowder green and white tea from China and India (enough for three 1-gal. batches).
- Includes organic, fair-trade cane sugar from Brazil (enough for three 1-gal. batches).
- Kombucha Brooklyn’s pristinely propagated SCOBY forms a new SCOBY each time you brew; use the original SCOBY to start new batches or share with another do-it-yourselfer.
- SCOBY comes with mother liquid starter for your first batch; use the new SCOBY and liquid from your first batch to make future batches.
- USDA-certified 1-gal. glass fermenting jar with organic cotton cover.
- Temperature indicator strip ensures the proper environment.
- Entire brewing process takes approximately 14 days.
- Jar cover and temperature strip can be reused to make more fresh kombucha.
- All kit components (except tea and sugar) are made in the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 0.56 oz. Kombucha Brooklyn proprietary tea blend.
- 2 packets of each flavor: mango, raspberry and blueberry-ginger.
- 1-gal. glass fermenting jar.
- Organic cotton jar cover.
- Rubber band.
- Temperature indicator strip.
- Kombucha Brooklyn SCOBY (culture) with mother liquid starter.
- Detailed brewing instructions.