Description from No. Six Depot
- Place: Huang Mountains, China
- Class: Pouchong (between green and oolong)
- Process: Lightly fermented and infused with Jasmine blossoms
- Tasting Notes: Exotically fragrant, floral, complex, sweet, fresh jasmine
- How to Steep: 3-4 minutes @ 190-200 degrees
A lightly fermented pouching tea gently touched with freshly picked jasmine blossoms from the Huang Mountain area of China. After repeated exposure to the tea leaves, the flowers are removed, leaving an exotically fragrant aroma.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation