Description from Jacob Bromwell
If there’s one thing every pioneer needed back in 1819, it was a quality made pocket knife that could hold up to any task around the homestead, from cutting rope to cutting up steak. Jacob Bromwell® is pleased to re-introduce our Traditional Pocket Knife, a classic American made knife that was a part of our product line nearly 200 years ago. Our Traditional Pocket Knife features a walnut handle, brass rivets, and an optional hand-sharpened high carbon stainless steel blade. It fits the hand very comfortably and the 3-inch-long blade is strong enough to handle any of those tough jobs around the camp. Each pocket knife is 100% handmade in the USA at our workshop, and we think you’ll love the classic styling of the blade and wood handle. Use it as your go-to carry piece, or for fine and rough work around the campsite or your home.
- A Jacob Bromwell® product is an investment for life. Every step in our unique manufacturing process is still done by hand. It’s a passion our company is unwilling to give up.
- A Jacob Bromwell® original design. Bromwell is the original manufacturer of these quality pocket knives! Other companies may imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up.
- High quality materials. Our Traditional Pocket Knife features a walnut handle, brass rivets, and a hand-sharpened high carbon steel blade.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Dimensions and weight: Closed: 4.5 x .5 x .5 (inches), Open: 8.0 x .5 x .5 (inches), 0.15 (pounds).
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- This product is guaranteed for life. Your purchase is backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- It’s proudly made in America. Still Made in the USA, even after all these years. Buy American and save jobs.
- weight : 0.1500 (pounds)
- material : Original Tin or Stainless Steel
- dimensions : 4.5 x .5 x .5 (inches)
- made in Indiana Factorymade by Jacob Bromwell® Artisans
care : Hand Wash Only
usage : Everyday: Field
warranty : Lifetime Guarantee
Made in Small Batches
Features a Walnut Handle
3-Inch Long Blade
Made in USA
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation