Description from Stargazer Barn
16 stems of WHITE TULIPS ON THE BULB, PAIRED WITH STUNNING ILEX BERRIES
Unique, Garden Style Tulip Display
A fun and free-form holiday flower display. Why not enjoy our favorite flowers while they remain right on their bulbs? If you love gardening like we do, you will be delighted by the farm-like display of Tulips on the Bulb. This earthy arrangement is both rustic and hip. This display is a perfect instant centerpiece and will certainly be the talk of any gathering.
Our Tulips arrive in bud form and will begin to grow upright and bloom within a few days. Their charming form and burst of color is a heart-lifting experience.
PLEASE NOTE: These do not come with a vase and may not be appropriate for all occasions. The plate pictured is not included. These are only available in orange for autumn.
Display & Care
- Place the bulbs into a large pie pan, serving dish, or casserole.
- Encourage the bulbs to reach the pan and balance by gently grasping around the twine with one hand while with the other hand, gently pulling bulbs downward to create a solid base.
- Stand Tulips upright with some fresh water. No need to submerge bulbs. Leave enough room in the dish so changing water is easy.
- Prop up any wildly limp tulips with a bottle or book overnight to train it in an upright position. (If a Tulip hydrates in a limp position it will maintain that position.)
- Replace water when necessary. The bulbs give the flowers all the nutrition they will need.
- Keep in cool location out of direct sunlight and drafts.
- If a flower stem gives way, snip it off above the crease and place the tulip bud in a vase to continue enjoyment.
- Enjoy the the stages of the bloom as Tulips progressively open and grow taller.