Description from Artisan/Steel Mailbox Co.
Heavybilt Country Estate Mailboxes are available in nine colors and three sizes. [Example color links below right show available photos only, including other Heavybilt models] They are fabricated using modern robotic technology and state-of-the-art tooling. Heavybilt Mailboxes are:
- Constructed of 12 Gauge High Strength (Certified Premium) Steel (“B-75” Rockwell Hardness)
- Will support between 14,760 and 21,780 lbs. of direct weight.
- Mailbox flag has industrial grade nylon bushing to insure smooth life-long operation, and stainless steel fasteners.
- 3 stage automotive grade finish:
- Black Oxide Undercoat
- Baked on Electro-coatBaked on High Strength Polyurethane Powder Coat with UV Protection for life-long beauty
- Mailbox has a Full-width/Full-Travel heavy duty stainless steel hinge with a stainless steel hinge pin that won’t rust.
- Recessed door design prevents mailbox from freezing shut during winter months.
- Approved by Postmaster General.
Prices range from $93.00 to $189.00