Description from The Home Depot
A traditional, natural way to save water, save time and grow better plants. The Oya is a time-honored terracotta vessel that is planted in the ground to naturally, perfectly water your garden – dramatically reducing your water waste and watering time. Just fill your Oya with water every 5 to 10 days and the rest is taken care of. Plant roots instinctively grow toward the porous terracotta of the Oya which gives them the water they need so they can give you the plants you want. All with less water and less effort. Tomatoes are sweeter, kale is greener and sunflowers more vibrant. 7 in. in diameter, 10 in. high. Holds 3 l. Plant 36 in. apart with coverage area of 24 in. The opening is 1.75 in. in diameter.
- Gradual seepage irrigation pot waters your plants at the root level for optimal plant health
- Plant 36 in. apart with coverage area of 24 in.
- Self regulating watering allows plants to get what they need as they need it which takes the guesswork out of watering
- Made of terracotta which is a porous material that enables the water to seep out gradually
- Fill your Oya with water every 5 to 10 days and the rest is taken care of