Description from Gardener's Supply Co.
Now, gardeners in the US can enjoy the unmatched durability and legendary comfort of Gold Leaf Gloves. Boasting the highest quality materials and workmanship, Gold Leaf Gloves stand up to tough tasks yet remain soft and pliable. One of the few select products ever endorsed by Britain’s Royal Horticultural Society, Gold Leaf gloves are used by the gardeners at Buckingham Palace! Dry Touch Gloves are made with premium deerskin leather that has been specially treated for water resistance. They’re perfect for gardening in wet or muddy conditions. Simply rinse them clean and let them dry the deerskin leather stays soft and pliable. The gloves start out snug; as you wear them they stretch and conform to the contours of your hand like a custom-tailored glove. Choice of two sizes: Women’s or Men’s. Women with large hands may want to order the Men’s size.
- Made with exceptionally supple and durable deerskin specially treated to resist water
- Close fitting for superior dexterity and all-day comfort
- Perfect for potting plants, transplanting and gardening in wet conditions
- Deerskin leather
- Women’s size is approx. 8-1/2″ L
- Men’s size is approx. 9-1/2″ L
- Women with large hands may want to order Men’s size
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive