Description from Rejuvenation
Our Full Lite Fir Storm Door features both screens and removeable glass panels to suit your door in any season. Made in the USA of Douglas Fir and assembled using traditional tongue and groove construction, our storm doors are undrilled, unhanded, and unfinished – ready to be installed to suit the needs of your home.
- True 1-1/8″ thick solid mix grain Douglas Fir
- Tongue and groove construction
- Screen and glass are in separate removeable panels
- BetterVue screen provides 20% better airflow, more light transmission, and 10% better insect control than standard screen material
- Machine sanded with 100 grit paper, ready for hand sanding and finishing
- Requires protective top coats on all 6 surfaces after installation. Your local paint store can recommend the best products for your location and exposure
- Ships direct from vendor; production lead time is 4-7 weeks in summer, 2-4 weeks in winter ; non-returnable
- Made in the USA
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation