Description from Le Bonheur du Jour
A vintage French florists flower bucket found at a brocante in the south of France. It has been made from galvanized zinc in the traditional form with elegant tapering sides.
- DIMENSIONS: 15″ tall x 9″ wide at top x 6″ wide at base (38cm x 23cm x 15cm)
- CONDITION: The French flower bucket is in good vintage condition. There are light dents around the base and patina to the surface.
- Vintage item from the 1950s
- Material: Galvanized Zinc
- Ships worldwide from France