Description from Restoration Hardware
Vintage French Country design interpreted in premium teak and stout enough to support the industrial style of a thick concrete tabletop. Already handsome partners, both materials will acquire a soft patina with age and use.
- Tabletop is handcrafted from 3″ thick concrete composite in deep slate grey
- Substantial teak base provides enduring strength and features a weathered grey finish that will acquire a soft, aged patina over time
- Inherent variations in the color and shading of the concrete, as well as the casting process, lend unique character to each table; no two will be exactly alike
- Concrete may exhibit spotting and hairline cracks due to exposure to the elements; scratches may appear due to usage
- Guides under the table top prevent the top from shifting
- Teak base withstands sun, rain, frost and snow
- 72″ table seats up to 6
- 84″ table seats up to 8
- 96″ table seats up to 8
- 108″ table seats up to 10
- 120″ table seats up to 12
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
- 72″L x 40″W x 30″H; 455 lbs.
- 84″L x 40″W x 30″H; 560 lbs.
- 96″L x 40″W x 30″H; 565 lbs.
- 108″L x 40″W x 30″H; 666 lbs.
- 120″L x 40″W x 30″H; 764 lbs.
Prices range from $2470.00 to $3550.00